Friday, July 1, 2016

Cyclical Natures

Old things are stirring. People who I thought had fallen silent, people who I thought had gone are talking and moving about again.

And now, after three fucking years of trying to find anything, VeriteKomplika is alive again? Their tone has changed. These new messages don't seem like the kindly teachers pushing people to learn, this is a challenge, an accusation on us all.

But they're back. If I pay attention, I might get the only piece of knowledge I care about. Time to dust this page, a couple of old IRC chats and an e-mail address or two off. How many of the crew from two years ago are even still around?

Well, if VeriteKomplika and the 'investigator' can resurface, I guess I can as well.

I really hope this isn't just a cycle we're going to repeat.

1 comment: