Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Surprises.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCYrR-uKRc

Uploaded that a week ago.

While I was looking around youtube I found something really weird. I thought I was just investigating someone else who had seen Him. But there's something kind of fishy about the channel. For one thing... it has the video Resurrection on it. For another thing... I think I heard my voice in one of its videos. Multiple times. If this guy knows anything at all I need to talk to him. I just need to figure out how to approach him.

The channel is FutureRefused2Change.

I'm pretty upset.

Every damn winter sucks.

Pet death.
Back and brain injury
Getting shot.
Getting stabbed.

However, it's Christmas night and I am at home with my father.

That's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment