Friday, May 11, 2012

Forward Progress.

I've got my medications, I haven't coughed myself into a migraine, the other medical issue is beginning to resolve itself.

It comes to my attention that I don't know where to go from here.

I guess an attempt at describing/explaining the video on my flash drive?

... and I guess I better explain the other video I've uploaded recently.

First, from the Flash Drive.

I recognize bits and pieces. The footage mostly is from a city. I now am lead to believe Chicago and I think there's a shot of Willis Tower in there too. In one scene I'm on the edge of the woods and someone's yard, carving into a tree. The same tree that I'm walking across early on. It's a large one that fell early last year. Being on it actually gives a decent view of the woods It's in pretty good shape anyway. I seemed to hesitate. Twice. I don't know if it was pain or fear or what. I don't recall it or who was recording me.

I can't tell you anything about more or less any of the other footage. Including disturbingly, the final scenes.

I don't know if you guys noticed it but there's an artifact on the screen during the scene where I descend some sort of stairs. It's hard to see with brightness all the way up but I did tilt my screen a bit and it made it better. It was... disturbing.

Not as much so as the final scene.

Where was I? And what did it do to me? It was right there... right behind me. Perhaps it is to blame for the strange bruising on my shoulders and back? Maybe... maybe not?

As for the other video... let's just say that I've decided to contact the girl I've mentioned, the one I thought I knew? I'm just not sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment