Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finals, Videos, Migraines

It just keeps happening. It's starting to get more frequent. She was crying last night. I could tell it was tears even if it was just on the edge of my hearing. My head just throbbed.

I've decided that since I had no time today and won't have any while running around taking finals tomorrow that I'm going to let the video I've put together about ACen and what happened there upload over night.

Hopefully when left unattended no more unwelcome and unsolicited videos will appear on my channel.

I don't know why but that Resurrection video makes me feel so very uncomfortable.

For those who didn't see it this video kicked my video off of my damned uploading queue and uploaded in a time that should have been fuckin impossible for my current internet. I couldn't have been away for twenty minutes.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwFnozH5Qs0

I can't make heads or tails of it. Let me know if you can.

Anyway, I'm gonna set MY video to uploading very soon. Will link it in the morning before class or after my first one, hell if I know which.

No comments:

Post a Comment