Monday, April 9, 2012

Taking Stock.



I've added two more cards. Matt, who apparently is to blame for this Alex and Cenobia knowing about this thing. Whoever their fourth guy is I hope he's no one I've ever had the fortune to meet. And one labeled, "Brian's Superiors." I've decided that the strange encounter Brian had with the thing that looked like IT sans clothing is at least not relevant to me. Right now. There's no reason for me to think about something else. My life is falling to pieces around me and Brian is the only one I've ever known to see this other thing. Except for whoever took those pictures.

I'm going to do a large three-part post tonight or tomorrow.

As a note, I haven't got a clue where the pic in this blog's background came from. I'm sure I took it at some point but I couldn't tell you what it was. All I know is it disturbs me less than the last one.

Last but not least... as always if anyone can tell me who Willis T. is or what I might've meant by writing 'I walked on the clouds' beneath his name... please let me know. I've tried to figure it out but I can't find anyone named Willis T. who I've ever known or who seems to be connected to any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment