Friday, December 30, 2011

More to come

I've found the video Mark was talking about a couple posts back. I've been resisting posting it simply because it means that I'll have no reason to not post another video, one I was shooting for my own protection. It will show you what happened, what really happened, despite some fuckups in the video.

The first video will be of the night of the crash. It does not cover the crash but it answers a couple questions.
The second one will show you just how Mark received his wound.

I'll do this when I can be in the same place long enough.

I don't know how Mark is doing. I don't know how Dan is doing. I don't know if Mark's plan came to fruition and I should be worried about Quinn.

I am too far away now to even guess.

Do Svidaniya

No comments:

Post a Comment