Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mark update, or more, lack of update.

Mark is still somehow conspicuously missing. I don't have any answers though I've noticed things around the house going missing which makes me think he may be coming back. The thing is I haven't left the house in a week now. In the position I am I can't really go out very often. I've started to give his father money to have groceries delivered here. It's ridiculous but I really don't have a choice. I just realized something while looking at a map of the area. all of this seems to happen in woods. The woods behind his grandmothers' house is decent sized. The woods down the street? Much, much larger. I'm wondering if that is perhaps where he took the footage on the camera's internal memory.

Which reminds me that I haven't uploaded it to the computer, much less the youtube yet.

2 comments:

  1. What sort of things have gone missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clothes mostly. Sorry, I didn't see anyone had commented. Something's happened though,s o I'm here looking now.

    ReplyDelete