Saturday, September 10, 2011

So, I'm a bit behind

It hit me I didn't tell you what came of the phone call with M... and that I have no reason not to.

I called M and he was in the hospital room with his father at the time. He was very drowsy and drugged. As soon as he sent his father out of the room he kept asking what was going on, he told me he had written something down next to my name.

'Information Cannot Be Destroyed'

and

"Mark In Here Still with a slash in front of it."

I took video of the phone call, but I've misplaced it I guess. It's not big anyway.

The last thing he said to me is... 'I remember things sometimes.' He began acting strangely right before that.

Obviously I had the same hunch you have, but I've spent all my time working on coordinating a safehouse for a very pissed off teenage girl and her half-blind schizophrenic stepfather. Not to mention I just had another go silent on me, this one of my closest friends.

As much as I have to take a look into what this might mean, I have to help others too.

3 comments:

  1. Is there anything we can do to help? I've grown fond of M, to be honest, he seems like a good guy. School is limiting a bit what I can do. Was it something like /markinherestill like would be a computer address, or was it too hard to tell over the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was precisely what I thought and I've finally had the time to look into it. What I found was less than... comforting.

    ReplyDelete