Thursday, September 8, 2011

No valid title comes to mind.

This background appeared without explanation. It's really kind of creepy when you look at it.

I talked to M on Tuesday through the telephone. I'll tell you what was said some other time... I honestly don't have the time right now because I honestly just woke up and I've got to get back to work so to speak. I don't have the original background of this blog on my computer and don'
t have anything to change it to... so I don't intend to change it right now.

3 comments:

  1. The URL of the Background image is http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sQphTjLZciw/Tme9sor69JI/AAAAAAAAABY/M2pAZa9ibzI/s0/prin.gif
    Maybe someone more image-savvy than me should look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said it was someplace that meant a lot to him. A tunnel that lead into the middle of a pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, whatever it was... it's gone now and has been replaced by this. To my knowledge only two people should have been able to do this and I'm one of them, M before his recent hospital stay is the other.

    ReplyDelete