Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just fucking grand.

People following ancient ties and digging their own graves. Great. Now I have to warn off a pair of people who know too much before they meet the fate my friend and theirs did. If he's still alive, when I find him I'm going to kick his ass.

Right, also? Twitch. I don't know what to say about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKEZGeTcRJ0

Not to be heartless, again, but M's videos now seem to be distractions from the real issue. But the issue is mine and mine alone, and I'm writing this on HIS blog so I guess it's smart of me to keep you updated. It was an abrupt ending but that makes plenty of sense I guess if he's having issues.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think it's fair to say there's only one issue here. It does seem like he's remembering. You know what they say about lessons and history.

    Out of curiosity, do you also control EyesAway now too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely I control Eyesaway now.

    But for me, personally, there's one issue. A collapsing network of friends and acquaintances all fighting off or avoiding the same thing that Myself and M are. M's short bursts of whatever this is are inconsequential to the sheer number of people vanishing daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I don't think he'd mind me saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the scope of what you're dealing with. I'm sorry. I'm sure this is all very hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing? Have you heard from M lately?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just yesterday, yes. On his youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete