Monday, September 12, 2011

In where?

I was telling you that I looked into what M said about 'Mark Still In Here with a slash in front of it.'

Well, I didn't lie.

This is an exchange myself and a user had in the comments section of my last post here.

Dotta said...
Is there anything we can do to help? I've grown fond of M, to be honest, he seems like a good guy. School is limiting a bit what I can do. Was it something like /markinherestill like would be a computer address, or was it too hard to tell over the phone?
September 12, 2011 2:22 AM

Driest Humor said...
That was precisely what I thought and I've finally had the time to look into it. What I found was less than... comforting.
September 12, 2011 3:54 AM

Dotta said...
That doesn't bode well :/
September 12, 2011 5:31 PM


Well, Dotta, you're damned right.

I want your guys' opinions, because I have NO answers. None.

Youtube.com/MarkInHereStill

5 comments:

  1. If Mark created and posted these, it is possible that he is trying to communicate a message. It also strikes me that perhaps he is trying to make sense of the lost time?

    I'm like Dotta, I've grown fond of Mark and don't want to see anything happen to him.

    There must be some sort of message in these videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tIf you look at the videos I think there damn well is a message. But I wonder why he's not using his own camera and recording a new video of himself. Though I have a theory after seeing this channel. I wonder if something happened to his eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well something definitely happened to it, it's all bandaged. I don't know why he wouldn't use his camera. Do you see any links to the clips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MNo. Other than I think he's trying to string idividual words together to make a coherent statement. Not that it's... working so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgive my typos. I'm doing EVERYTHING quickly. Handling an emergency today.

    ReplyDelete