Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I was depressed already so...

I decided to go to James' grave. I guess I neglected to mention that after finding out he died I looked up information about it. It wasn't anything big but it really brought home that something big WAS happening. There is one thing interesting. There was a candle there that didn't look like it had been out too long.

I came home and rested a bit more and then decided to try to get to work on the files on this SD card, but I just couldn't focus. I loaded up that last video and came to a realization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27P8SN0j_xI

1:12 to 1:18

I know that audio .

Pass me that lovely little gun
My dear, my darling one

It's a quote from O' Children. Upon looking, Ian seems to have linked to it and another song on his tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get any sense of the title of the clip, does it mean anything to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I make sense of it.

    SELUREHTEKAMI

    It's backwards.

    I MAKE THE RULES

    ReplyDelete