Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nothing.

Storms the last two days. Tried to record some yesterday but something strange kept happening. I gave up. About ten minutes ago I got a text message from a number I didn't recognize. Coudn't even tell you where it was from. I know who it was though. It was our old pal Cymbu letting me know some good news. This blog is safe, at least right now.

So no more ridiculous stuff like the last two times I've wanted to pas on information. Nothing is happening lately. It feels a lot like old times at least. I have no clue where my friend is right now, but he started the text with. 'How's the weather up there?' So maybe he's south? I feel bad for whoever had their cell phone jacked.

Once this weather normalizes, the heatwave passes and it's not storming, I'm getting together with a couple of friends and going out somewhere. Maybe to the nearest state park and going on a walk down one of the trails. I've been hankering to get out of my house for the last two days hard.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know that things are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH! I left an S out of the word pass. D: Maybe I was tired when I wrote this. I should never have gotten up early.

    All the same, thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I was gonna say....you wrote no more games and then you left out that letter...immediately my mind went into "code breaking" mode. Maybe I need more sleep.....or a hobby ;-)

    ReplyDelete