Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dads, Dogs and Diaz

Things are rough right now. Figure maybe blogging will help me keep amused and a tiny bit focused. Unfortunately on television right now, Jon Stewart is having his stitches removed by Cameron Diaz while she talks about her role in the upcoming 'Bad Teacher.' I'm not convinced I'll see that, but either of my parents might ask me to watch it with them or several of my friends. Jesus IronicDeath Christ, the suspense to see if this actress messes up and hurts the comedian is actually enough to distract me!

Ah right, well, father's day was on Sunday. I got up early and went to the mall to get my father's gift. I know it's a 'last minute' thing, but when you're broke and tired it's tempting to put this stuff off. I got my father a T-shirt from his favorite band, Iron Maiden. If you don't know them, you should. One of my favorites, at least top 5. Saw them live in Florida this year. It was greaaaaaaaat. Well, tomorrow is half an hour away, and it looks like it's gonna be a lot like today.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

What oh what, oh what shall I do? Bit of writing, bit of music, bit of anime or gaming, I don't know. It's been like this for a while, dull, monotonous. Like color washed out of a shirt.

At least my dog getting loose and ensuing chase up and down the street and into yards with 'No Trespassing' signs plastered everywhere got my heart racing a bit. I kept looking out for a shotgun sliding out of a window like in The Happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment