Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Day

I've got to get out and about a bit, but I really don't have much of anything to do and next to no gasoline. Next weekend I have a date out at Memorial Park, which is a plus, but I just don't know how well I'm gonna handle the next few days. We've got a nice wind outside and it's looked like a storm could hit any minute now all damn day... but the weather radar proclaims Indiana clear of all rain. Not a speck of green across the state.

Activity promotes activity, inactivity promotes inactivity. I'm very tired, too, so activity is slow.

The breeze at least keeps the apartment cool. It's the dead of summer and the living room and parts of the kitchen are the only places you don't sweat all the time in this place. That's because of the AC and fan going on in this area. The bathroom's heater is stuck on... always, so it's fucking hot no matter how far down you put the room's thermostat and we have to keep the bathroom door shot, trapping in the heat.

Suffice it to say, unless I'm asleep, I tend to stay in my living room.

The walk I went on was nice and chill, literally as well as figuratively. My father's working on an overnight bag, he's going in for a sleep study. I'll be spending tonight alone as per usual, but there's nothing I can do about it. I brought my camera in case there was a storm, hoping for a good picture, but no dice! It's supposed to storm Monday through Wednesday so I'll try to take some awesome shots at some point.

I'm thinking of going back and visiting the place in the picture on my background. I imagine I can do it next weekend, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment